Many people suffer from joint pain. Usually, people feel pain in the elbows, knees, and shoulders. The pain occurs mostly in people over 40 years as a result of aging.
Fortunately, there is a natural remedy that can ease the pain. It is very effective and helps after the first application.
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- Combine ingredients and mix them well to get a homogeneous paste. Put them in a bowl and store the cream in a refrigerator.
- Before bedtime, apply gently and massage the painful area.
- Cover the area with a plastic bag, wrap it with a woolen scarf.
- Leave to act during sleep, and the next morning rinse with water.
- Repeat 4-5 consecutive days.
- Mustard is also a great remedy in burns (apply a thick layer on the affected area and the pain will disappear), headaches (apply on the temples and forehead), colds and sore throat (swallowing a teaspoon of mustard to calm the pain).